Friday, July 12, 2013

Have you noticed that the older you get, the faster time moves? Well it's flying! So much has happened since my last post. My dear mother returned to her heavenly home. My daughter crash landed in the jungle of puberty, attitude, and selective hearing. My novel, OCEAN WYLDE, took first place in the LDStorymaker's First Chapter Contest for YA General Fiction. WOOT! The list goes on.


Overall, life is sweet. I love life, family, and most importantly, my Lord and Savior, who makes repentance and change possible.

Changes I am determined to make include:
  Cease procrastination (so far so good, I didn't wait until the New Year:)
  Increase optimism
  Decrease sarcasm
  Release imagination
  Make peace where needed
  And post on my blog regularly (which falls under change #1 above)

Are there mid-year changes you want to make? Comment here and we can encourage each other.

2 comments:

Renae Weight Mackley said...

Hopefully we are continually refining ourselves. Procrastination is a biggie. Congrats for jumping back into the game. Best wishes.
My goal for July is to finish revising my inspirational non-fiction, Bishop Stories.

Cathy said...

It's great that you are back into blogging.
I'd like to be more dilligent about writing daily, or even weekly. Your goals inspire me.